블로거와 함께하는 골목이야기
길남이와 함께하는 골목여행

홈> Bukseongro Art Street, Hyangchon-dong

골목투어

Bukseongro Art Street, Hyangchon-dong

찾아오시는길

Jung-gu, Daegu

둘러보기

Gyeongsang-Gamyeong Park, Baekjo Tea House, Nok-hyang Music Hall, Renaissance

대체이미지

Gyeongsang-Gamyeong Park

Gyeongsang-Gamyeong Park is where the Gyeongsang-Gamyeong settled for the first time in Daegu, 400 years ago. The park newly opened in October of 1970 with under the purpose to permanently preserve the lot.

-Sunhwadang: Where the Gyeongsang governor worked

-Jingchunggak: Building used as the residence of governor

-Seonjungbi: Tombstone raised by the people to honor the governing of the governor.

-Chuldo Saiee Hagaeha Mabi: Tombstone that reads for people to get off their horses from the point of the tombstone.

- 21 Pojung-dong

Baekjo Tea House

This is the tea house with a grand piano in the 1950s. Composer KWON Tae-ho is known to have visited the tea house to sing 'Memory of Catfish.' The tea house is presently located above 'Jebipyo Paint' in Bukseongro.
21-7 Bukseongro 1- ga


Ggot Jari Tea House & Chung Podo Tea House

The lot next to the present location of 'International Esthetic Construction' was the location of Ggot Jari Tea House and the Sungmi Sushi House next to Ahn-il Parking Lot was the location of Chung Podo Tea House. A commemoration event was held for KU Sang's publication. The name Chung Podo Tea House originated from the Chung Podo(Green Grape) of West Point. -17-2 Bukseongro 1-ga

Nokhyang Music Hall

As the first place to play classical music in Korea, LEE Chang-soo opened the Nokhyang Music Hall in 1946. The place was known as the place enjoyed by the young writers of Hyangchon-dong including KIM Yoon-hwan, YOON Jang-keun and HUH Min-ha. At the present time, it is located on the 2nd floor of Daeheung Building in front of the old Daegu Theatre in Hwajeon-dong. Mr. LEE Chang-soo continues to play music and greet his customers that drop by for a cup of tea. (2-8 Hwajeon-dong)

-43-1 Hyangchon-dong


Hwa-wul Motel

This is the hotel-type motel where poets KU Sang and MAH Hye-song frequently stayed. The present location of the Pan Korea Adult Theque is the entranceway of the hotel. In the old days, the hotel was very expensive.

-22-1 Hyangchon-dong


대체이미지

대체이미지

Renaissance

This is the music hall opened by PARK Yong-chan, the son of a wealthy father, who sought refuge with a truck full of albums at the time of recession on January 4th 1951. Classical music played endlessly at this music hall and foreign reporters reported that 'the music of Bach flowed in ruins' at the time of war. Literary people sat in Renaissance and felt great emotions and move to nearby pubs to drink Makgeolli(rice wine).

-24-3 Hyangchon-dong

 
사진보기

목록으로가기


슬로건